ST304 Series Stainless Steel Mounting Adapter with Sealant
- Soft sealant-type machined from stainless steel
- Sealants are available in lava, neoprene and teflon
- Replacement sealants are also available
A soft sealant-type fitting machined from stainless steel. Thermocouple may be relocated to various immersion depths by loosening threaded cap and gland followers. Sealants are available in lava, neoprene and teflon (tetrafluoroethylene). Replacement sealant are also available.
- The lava sealant, recommended for use up to 1850°F (1010°C), is rated up to 10,000 PSI, depending on temperature and sheath diameter
- Teflon is recommended for applications from -90°F to 500°F
- Neoprene Sealant is recommended for applications from -40°F to 200°F