The Pulser Low-Cost Digital Feedback Components
The ServoTek Products 2D2PSU-780D- Tachometer/Pulser is designed to delivery a pulse train for speed/position-control feedback from rotating devices, such as motors or conveyor rollers. The high-reliable components further offer a useful way to measure incremental shaft position, or to synchronize shafts, within variable-speed machinery. Pulser output is unaffected by speed, magnetic interference, ferrous dust, or mounting misalignment.
Please consult factory for other options.
- Pulse output and analog output from one single rotating shaft
- Produces from 4 to twelve well-defined square-wave pulses per revolution
- Operating temperature range of -4° to +158°F
- 4.5V to 15V supply voltage
- Compact size
- Rubber coupling allows some misalignment of shafts
- Variable speed motors
- Rotating machinery and equipment