CS100 Series Repeat Cycle Timer
The CS100 Repeat Cycle Timer from the Automatic Timing and Controls division of Marsh Bellofram Corporation is a simple repeat cycle timer with selectable T1 (Timer #1), 01 to 25 seconds, T2 (Timer # 2) ranges from 0 to 24 seconds, and T3 extends T1 by up to 25 seconds.
The CS100 Repeat Cycle Timer allows quick access to setting of the timing ranges via four front push-buttons Reset input on the back of the unit allows multiple CS100s to be synchronized together. The SSR (Solid State Relay) outputs are configured to allow 3 SPDT (Single Pole Double Throw) and 1 SPST (Single Pole Single Throw)
operations (Contacts are rated for direct connection to heavy industrial loads). Relay outputs and control voltage initiate time have a maximum reset time of approximately 10 milliseconds.
The CS100 Repeat Cycle Timer is housed in a standard 15-terminal plug-in round case. The timer is designed to reduce down time during replacement of the timer. The CS100 Repeat Cycle Timer is easily removed from the front Replacement timers can be plugged into the existing housing, eliminating the need for rewiring. The housing is panel mounted in a standard 319 round cutout.
- POWER: 100-132VAC @ 50-60 Hz
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 24VA
- TIME RANGES: T1 = 01 to 25 seconds; T2 = 0 to 24 seconds; T3 = 0 to 25 seconds
- TIMING MODE: Repeat Cycle
- TIME SETTING: Front Panel Keypad
- TRANSIENT VOLTAGE PROTECTION: Metal Oxide Varistor
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 0-50°C
- NEMA RATING: NEMA 12
- CONTACT RATINGS 4A @ 130VAC (AC Switching Only)
- MAXIMUM OFF STATE LEAKAGE CURRENT @ MAXIMUM VOLTAGE: 01mA
- TERMINATION: Screw Terminals
- DISPLAY 2 (7-segment) Red LEDs