Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for counting all preforms being returned into the finished goods area.
- Responsible for pulling all preforms from the finished goods area to send to molding.
- Puts all preforms in boxes with an inventory card with PB#, date and quantity before putting preforms in the finished goods area.
- Fills out all necessary paperwork correctly and turns into lead and/or supervisor at the end of their shift.
- Moves materials as necessary in the performance of the job or as directed.
- Works in a safe and efficient manner while maintaining any production standards.
- Maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Responsible for checking all equipment that is required to be calibrated before using.
- Responsible for making sure that all spray bottles are labeled correctly.
- Follows all prescribed plant and safety rules and regulations.
- Completes all ISO 9001:2015 AS9100D quality training and follows related procedures.
- Performs other duties as required or directed.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must be able to work in various weather conditions.
- Must be able to walk up and down stairs frequently.
- Must be able to lift 15-20 lbs.
- Promotable Position, not subject to the bid process.
Thank you for contacting us.