Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Loads and unloads compression molding machines with fabric in accordance with work documentation.
- Maintains part quality and production targets outlined by each job type.
- Adjust machine parameters as needed to produce acceptable product.
- Fills out all production tracking paperwork accurately.
- Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to molding supervisor.
- Maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Follows prescribed plant safety rules and regulations
- Completes all ISO 9001:2015 AS9100D quality training and follows all related procedures
- Performs any and all other related duties as required or directed.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be able to stand for entire shift and run multiple molding stations
- Must be able to do basic math.
- Must be certified to operate a minimum of 2 different molding press types.
Thank you for contacting us.