MINIPAQ-HLP Programmable Temperature Transmitters
MINIPAQ-HLP is a basic, programmable non-isolated, easy-to-use 2-wire transmitter. The Low Profile housing has a height of only 18.5 mm / 0.72 inch. Configuration is made in seconds with the user friendly Windows software, MINIPAQ Soft. No external power supply required for configuration. The transmitter is programmable for RTD’s in 3- and 4-wire connection according to different standards as well as for 11 T/C types.
Useful error correction functions improve the accuracy.
- Robust terminals with test connections
- Only 18.5 mm / 0.72 inch high
- Accepts RTD in 3- and 4-wire connection and 11 T/C types
- Temperature linear output
- Sensor error and system (sensor/transmitter) error correction for highest total accuracy
- Configuration without external power
- Easy-to-use Windows configuration software
- NAMUR compliant
- Rugged design tested for 10 g vibrations
- USB communication