2018 Series Cast Explosion Proof Screw Head
- Available in cast iron and aluminum
- Cover contains internal threads and gasket to assure water-tight connection
- Ceramic terminal blocks for high temperature application
- Negative lead identification by color code is indicated inside cover
- A stainless steel chain is furnished with each head for safety and easy maintenance
- Cover has minimum of eight thread engagement, in compliance with requirements for explosion-proof service
A general purpose, heavy-duty, gasket sealed screw cover head available with a single or duplex terminal block. Recommended for installations that require protection from weather or corrosive atmospheres. Factory Mutual approved for hazardous locations, explosion-proof for NEC Class 1, Division 1, Groups A, B, C and D, dust ignition proof for Class II, Division 1, Groups E, F and G; and NEMA 4 weatherproof (indoor-outdoor) and CSA Hazardous locations.