Thermowells from Marsh Instruments are available in customer choice of brass or stainless steel. They are used to isolate and protect the sensing instrument from temperature extremes, and permit removal of a sensing instrument without shutting down the process. Thermowells from Marsh Instruments are available in either tapered or straight shank, and with 0.260/0.385 standard bore sizes. They are also threaded for ease of connection.
Click here now to view our complete offering, all available for immediate customer shipment from stock.
• In-Stock Thermowells for fast delivery
• Brass, 304 Stainless Steel or 316 Stainless Steel
• Tapered or Straight Shank
• 0.260/0.385 Standard Bore Sizes
• Threaded for easy connection