CML Series AC Over Current Monitor
The CML Series AC Over Current Monitor from the ATC Diversified Electronics division of Marsh Bellofram is used to detect OVER CURRENT conditions. The internal relay energizes (Pick-up) when the monitored current exceeds the preset trip point for longer than the adjustable time delay period. The adjustable delay is incorporated to prevent nuisance tripping caused by motor inrush currents. The CML has the MANUAL RESET feature. The internal relay de-energizes (Drop-out) when the reset button is pressed. If the current is below the trip point when the button is released, the relay will remain de-energized. If the current is above the trip point, the relay will re-energize. An External CT may be used to extend the range of the Current Monitor.
- CONTROL VOLTAGE 24 or 120 VAC; 50/60 Hz
- TRIP POINTS Pick-up See order information
- Drop-out 5% below Pick-up (After Manual Reset)
- OUTPUT DPDT, 10 Amp @ 120 VAC Resistive
- HYSTERESIS 5%
- RESPONSE TIME Operate 0.1 to 5 SEC, Adjustable
- INDICATORS LED Glows On Over Current (Style “E” Enclosure Only)
- RESET Manual
- TEMPERATURE RATING: Operate 32° to 131°F (0° to +55°C); Storage -49° to 185°F (-45° to +85°C)
- ENCLOSURE Style A Lexan Dust Cover; 11-pin Plug-in Style E Lexan Surface Mounted: #8-32 Screw Terminals
- SOCKET Style A: RB-11 Style E: 13 oz.
- WEIGHT 6 oz.