CMD Series AC Universal Current Monitor
The CMD Series AC Universal Current Monitor from the ATC Diversified Electronics division of Marsh Bellofram may be used as an OVER CURRENT Monitor or an UNDER CURRENT Monitor.
The CMD has adjustable Delay-on-Operate and adjustable Delay-on-Release time delays. When the current exceeds the preset current trip point for longer than the Delay-on-Operate time delay, the internal relay will energize (Pick-up). When the current drops below the preset current trip point for longer than the Delay-on-Release time delay, the internal relay will de-energize (Drop-out). When used as an over current monitor, the Delay-on-Operate time delay is used to override inrush periods. When used as an under current monitor, the Delay-on-Release timer is used to override a temporary under current condition. An External CT may be used to extend the range of the Current Monitor.
- CONTROL VOLTAGE: 24 or 120 VAC; 50/60 Hz, 24 VDC
- OUTPUT: DPDT, 10 Amp @ 120 VAC Resistive
- RESPONSE TIME : Operate 0.1 to 10 SEC Adjustable; Release 0.3 to 30 SEC Adjustable
- INDICATORS: Glows when relay is energized
- RESET: Automatic
- HYSTERESIS: 5%
- TEMPERATURE RATING: Operate 32° to 131°F (0° to +55°C); Storage -49° to 185°F (-45° to +85°C)
- SOCKETS: RB-08 or PF083A
- ENCLOSURE: Lexan Dust Cover; 8-Pin plug-in
- WEIGHT: 13 oz