CDU Series DC Current Monitor Relays
CDU Series DC current monitor relays from the ATC Diversified Electronics division of Marsh Bellofram is used to detect UNDER CURRENT conditions. The internal relay is energized (Pick-up) when the monitored current is
above the preset trip point. The relay de-energizes (Drop-out) when the current falls below the trip point for longer than the adjustable delay. The delay is incorporated to prevent nuisance tripping caused by momentary line dips. The relay re-energizes when the current rises 5% above the Drop-out trip point for longer than 0.2 seconds. The relay
has the automatic reset feature.
- CONTROL VOLTAGE 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- TRIP POINTS Over Current Pick-up 5% above Drop-out; Drop-out: See order information
- OUTPUT: SPDT, 10 Amps @ 240 VAC Resistive
- HYSTERESIS: 5%
- RESPONSE TIME: Operate 0.2 SEC Release 0.2 to 10 SEC, Adjustable
- INDICATORS Trip (Green) Glows When Current is Above Preset Current Trip; Relay (Green) Glows when Relay is energized
- RESET: Automatic
- TEMPERATURE RATING : Operate 32° to 131°F (0° to +55°C); Storage -49° to 185°F (-45° to +85°C)
- ENCLOSURE: Lexan Surface Mounted; #8-32 Screw Terminals
- WEIGHT: 17 oz.