AC-410 Series Phase Sequence Loss Monitor
The AC-410 Series Phase Sequence Loss Monitor from the ATC Diversified Electronics division of Marsh Bellofram are plug in Phase Sequence and Loss Monitors that protect 3 phase refrigeration equipment from adverse line conditions such as:
PHASE LOSS (SINGLE PHASING): When any one phase drops to 83% or less of the adjustment setting of the AC-410 Series Phase Sequence Loss Monitor
UNDER VOLTAGE (BROWN OUTS): When all three phase voltages drop to 90% or less of the adjustment setting of the AC-410 Series Phase Sequence Loss Monitor
PHASE REVERSAL (IMPROPER SEQUENCE): When the wrong sequence is applied to the equipment.
When any of the mentioned occurs, the internal control relay of the AC-410 Series Phase Sequence Loss Monitor drops out and a 3 minute delay-on-break time delay begins. This delay is used to lock out the compressor, allowing time for head pressure to equalize. When the delay has completed, the relay will re-energize provided all conditions are corrected and the external control voltage is present on terminals six (6) and seven (7). A green indicator glows when all line conditions are normal and a red indicator shows when the timer is in its delay.
- DROP OUT: 1 Ø Low 83% of Adjustment Setting; 3 Ø Low 90% of Adjustment Setting
- PHASE SEQUENCE: ABC (Will Not Operate CBA)
- TIME DELAYS: Operate 3 Minutes ±20%; Release 100 Milliseconds
- OUTPUT RATING AC-410 SPDT, 10 Amps @ 240 VAC, Resistive; 470 VA, Inductive.
AC-411 & SPDT, 10 Amps @ 240 VAC, AC-412 Resistive; 180 VA, Inductive
- TEMPERATURE RATING: Operate -4° to 131°F (-20° to +55°C); Storage -40° to 185°F (-40° to +85°C)
- ENCLOSURE: Style “A”
- WEIGHT 7 oz.