Directs the activities of the Elastomer Division in an efficient manner for the desired quality and quantity of work. Reports to the Operations Manager.
- Supervises the activities of the assigned employees.
- Directs employees with respect to production volume, cost, quality, and meeting production schedules and delivery dates.
- Stimulates maximum efficiency and productivity of employees.
- Maintains adherence to Company policies, safety standards, and good housekeeping practices.
- Coaches production employees as required to maintain a productive workforce.
- Assures that machinery, equipment, and facilities are properly maintained for efficient production.
- Schedules overtime, as required.
- Arranges to have appropriate production records prepared and maintained.
- Maintains good employee relations and adherence to labor contract provisions takes proper and judicious disciplinary measures when required.
- Keeps records of departmental activities, as required.
- Assures efficient and economical utilization of materials, improvement of methods, and elimination of wasteful practices within the department.
- Performs other duties as required or directed.
- Recent graduate with BSCE/BSME helpful; solid knowledge of AutoCAD system; good mechanical, analytical, and technical skills; good administrative,
interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work as an individual
contributor and a team player.