Type 41 Precision Air Pressure Regulator
The Type 41 Precision Air Pressure Regulator incorporates a patented Bellofram rolling diaphragm design and is ideal for applications which require high flow capacity, low droop, high accuracy and fine adjustment sensitivity. Type 41 regulators offer reduced size and several mounting options, allowing them to be used as compact drop-in replacements for other manufacturers’ models.
The rugged design and construction of the Type 41 incorporates precision cast aluminum housings which are finished with vinyl paint to resist scratches, weathering and other challenging environmental conditions. Use of quality materials ensures long, trouble-free operation. All units are pressure tested and chromate treated for internal corrosion resistance. A rubberized, soft-seat valve stem provides stability and “forgives” dirt and other foreign matter. An aspirator maintains downstream pressure and compensates for droop when high flow occurs. The gauge port is convenient for gauge installation and can also be used as an additional full flow outlet. Two available versions, Type 41-1 and 41-2 offer the same performance in slightly different packages.
- Superior Regulation Characteristics
- Rugged, Corrosion-resistant Construction
- Excellent Stability and Repeatability
- Self-relieving of Excess Downstream Pressure
- Low Droop at High Flow
- Multiple Mounting Options
- Easy Mounting (One Panel Hole), Compact Size, Adjustment Sensitivity (32 Threads per Inch on the Adjusting Screw) and Knob
- Optional Design Modifications Include Fluorocarbon Pintle, Non-relieving Versions, Epoxy Finish, Tapped Vent and Mounting Bracket Designs
- Panel Mounted Applications
- Constant Flow Monitoring
- Corrosive Environments
- Low or Zero Flow Monitoring
- Downstream Flow